Mexican and Italian Architect and self-taught Artist. Born in Mexico City in 1965. Graduated in Architecture in Mexico City in 1991. In 2006 She moved to live in Italy for love. Since 2016 She has been making artistic works, by transforming aluminum sheets into sculptures. In 2017 two of her sculptures were allocated in public places in Porto Rotondo, Costa Smeralda in Sardinia, Italy. Since 2019 two of her Sculptures became part of 2 Museums's Art Colections, one at the Papalote Museum in Mexico City and the other at The "Museo dei Lumi" in Casale Monferrato, Italy. She won 4 first Sculpture Prizes and 1 Architecture Prize, in October 2020 she won the Biancoscuro Art Contest 2020 prize, in 2019 she won the 13th. Arte Laguna Prize in Venice in the Business for Art Category and 2 in Palm Springs, USA. The lightness of aluminum allows her sculptures to move in the breath of the wind. Thanks to the total reflection properties of up to 98% of this brilliant aluminum, her sculptures reflect natural and artificial light and blend into the environment, taking colors from nature as a reflection.
With her works, Chelita wants to bring joy and light to anyone who owns them.
ART WORKS IN PUBLIC PLACES
2019 SCULPTURES IN 2 MUSEUMS
- My PAPALOTL Monarch Butterfly since September 2019 is part of the Art collection of the PAPALOTE MUSEUM in Mexico City.
- My sculpture: "Miraculous Light" - Hanukkiah is part of the Art collection of the "Museo dei Lumi" at the Jewish Museum of Casale Monferrato, Piedmont, Italy
2017 AGAVI IN PORTO ROTONDO
Two Agaves since 2017 are part of the Art Collection and are owned by the Consortium of Porto Rotondo, Sardinia. The Agave Americana is allocated in Piazza Cascella and the Agave Arricciata is allocated in Via Riccardo Belli.
2016-2018 Four Artworks are part of the "Hrusca Foundation" collection and are allocated at the Sporting Hotel in Porto Rotondo, Italy.
ART AWARDS IN ITALY AND ABROAD
She has won 4 first prizes in Sculpture and 1 in Architecture:
- 2020 Milan, Italy. She won the Biancoscuro Art Contest 2020 with the Artwork: Angel of Light.
- 2019 Venice, Italy. 1st prize in the "13th Arte Laguna Prize" in the Business for Art category with the Artwork: Shiny giant Agave.
- 2018 Palm Springs, USA. 1st prize in the "4th. Annual Leaves & Petals Art Exhibition" of the Fusion Art Gallery, in the 3D Category with the Artwork: Cactus Flower.
- 2018 Palm Springs, USA. 1st prize in the "Holidays & Traditions Art Exhibition" of the Fusion Art Gallery, in the 3D Category with the Artwork: Christmas Pinecone.
- 1995 She was selected by a jury of Mexican architects for the publication of her project: "Casa Oseguera" in the book entitled "LA CASA EN LA ARQUITECTURA MEXICANA", by Comex.
2 GALLERIES (that represent her Artworks)
- "The Elena Bulatova Fine Art Gallery", Palm Desert, USA.
- "Spazio Anna Breda" in Padua, Italy.
- By the art critic Paolo Levi: "ON THE WINGS OF A BUTTERFLY" written for the Papalote Museum in Mexico City and for publication in the Art Magazine: Lagioiadellarte, Contemporary Art review, June 2019, SanGiorgioArte.
- Member of the Suedtiroler Kuenstlerbund Association of Bolzano
- Member of the Association of Artists of the Province of Bolzano
- Member of the “Colegio de Arquitectos Mexicanos” in Mexico City
Her Sculptures are found in private collections in: Italy (Bolzano, Lake Garda, Florence, Milan, Merano, Rome, Padua, Treviso, Porto Rotondo, Porto Cervo and Maddalena Island in Sardinia) Helsinki, Monte Carlo, London, City of Mexico, San Miguel Allende, Mexico and Palm Springs, USA.
-24/08/2018 She donated the Artwork: Agave Splendente, for the charity art auction "ArtCharity Lottery in San Pantaleo for" Oftal Lido del Sole.
- 2017 April - Bolzano, Italy in the Little Gallery, individual exhibition "Le Piante nell’Arte"
PARTICIPATION IN COLLECTIVE EXHIBITIONS
- 2020 Spello, Int. Exhibition of Contemporary Art: "Stati d'Arte" at the Villa Fidelia di Spello.
- 2020 Perugia, “NON C'E' BELLEZZA SENZA MISTERO”, room at the Rocca Paolina by Prof. Paolo Levi and Dr. Andrea Baffoni.
- 2019 Turin, PARATISSIMA 15th fair int. independent artists. With the Spazio Anna Breda Gallery.
- 2019 Mantua, Museo Francesco Gonzaga, International Biennial of Contemporary Art "Mantova Artexpo 2019" with the presence of art critics Vittorio Sgarbi and Philippe Daverio.
- 2019 Milan. exhibition of the International Yearbook of Contemporary Art ARTISTI '19 "with texts by the Art Critics Paolo Levi, Angelo Crespi, Philippe Daverio, Vittorio Sgarbi and Luca Beatrice.
- 2019 Rome, Palazzo Ferrajoli. "L’Arte si mostra" By Editoriale Pagine.
- 2019 Palm Springs, USA. Fusion Art Gallery "3rd Annual Group Show"
- 2018 Tarquinia, Felici Di Sanctis Park. "Tra i rami dell’arte" with the art critic Philippe Daverio.
- 2018 Porto Cervo, Sardinia. Christie's Int. Gallery "Arte in Porto Cervo Marina" by Sabrina La Leggia.
- 2018 Porto Rotondo, Sardinia. Christie's Int. Real estate gallery "Arte in porto" by Sabrina La Leggia.
- 2018 Porto Rotondo, "Incontriamoci nell’arte" by Pinuccia Hrusca.
- 2018 Milan at The Nature Art Gallery "Abitare la natura" by Sabrina La Leggia.
- 2018 Milan at The Nature Art Gallery "Mediterranea" by Sabrina La Leggia.
- 2017 Milan at The Nature Art Gallery "A Christmas Expo" curated by Sabrina La Leggia.
- 2017 Porto Cervo Marina, Sardinia. "Arte in Porto" by Sabrina La Leggia.
- 2017 Porto Rotondo Christie's Int. Real Estate Gallery "L’elemento acqua nell’arte" by Sabrina La Leggia.
- 2020 3 of her Sculptures in the BIANCOSCURO ART CONTEST 2020 Catalog.
- 2020 3 of her Sculptures in BIANCOSCURO Art Magazine number # 42 October / November 2020.
- 2020 3 of her Sculptures in BIANCOSCURO Art Magazine number # 41 August / September 2020
- 2020, 3 Artworks in the catalog from the exposition in Perugia: "NON C'E BELLEZZA SENZA MISTERO" .
- 2020, 7 Artworks in the art magazine LAGIOIADELL'ARTE Collectibles contemporary, June 2020, SanGiorgioArte, edit. with art criticism by Paolo Levi.
-18/10/2019 in the DOLOMITEN newspaper the article is published: PAPALOTL "for the entrance of his Papalotl butterfly to a Museum in Mexico City.
- 2019, 7 Artworks in the art magazine LAGIOIADELL'ARTE Contemporary collectibles, June 2019, SanGiorgioArte, edit. with art criticism by Paolo Levi.
- 2019, 1 Artworks in the art magazine ART NOW 19
- 2019, 1 Artworks in the MANTOVA ARTEXPO catalog
- 2019, 3 Artworks in the Catalog ART SHOWS 11/03/2019 Palazzo Ferraioli by Editoriale Pagine.
- 2018, 2 Artworks in the THE NATURE ART GALLERY Catalog, Abitare la Natura exhibition, - Immobilsarda -Christie’s Int. Real Estate by Sabrina La Leggia.
- 2017, 2 Artworks in THE NATURE ART GALLERY Catalog, exhibition "A Christmas Expo" Immobilsarda by Sabrina La Leggia.
* Italian press releases: Dolomiten, Alto Adige, Tages Zeitung, La Stampa, Il Giornale dell'Arte, MoCA, Il Popolo Veneto, Il Piccolo, Veneto Uno, Qdpnews.it, Il Monferrato, etc.
* Foreign press relays: foreign affairs & lifestyle, ENFOQUE, The Coaster Zone, Muy Interesante, BITACORA CDMX, PUBLIMETER MEXICO, Voces del Periodista, 889noticias.mx, etc.
5 Spoken and ritten languages: Spanish, Italian, French, English and German.