Mexican and Italian Architect and self-taught Artist. Born in Mexico City in 1965. Graduated in Architecture in Mexico City in 1991. She is the great-granddaughter of the well-known Mexican artist Carmela Duarte Garcia. In 2006 She moved to live in Italy for love. Since 2016 She has been making artistic works, by transforming aluminum sheets into sculptures. In 2017 two of her sculptures were allocated in public places in Porto Rotondo, Costa Smeralda in Sardinia, Italy. Since 2019 two of her Sculptures became part of 2 Museums's Art Colections, one at the Papalote Museum in Mexico City and the other at The "Museo dei Lumi" in Casale Monferrato, Italy. In 2021 her Artwork Angel of Light was placed in front of the church of Porto Rotondo, Sardinia and is part of the artistic heritage of the Porto Rotondo Foundation. She won 4 first Sculpture Prizes and 1 Architecture Prize, in October 2020 she won the Biancoscuro Art Contest 2020 prize, in 2019 she won the 13th. Arte Laguna Prize in Venice in the Business for Art Category and 2 in Palm Springs, USA. The lightness of aluminum allows her sculptures to move in the breath of the wind. Thanks to the total reflection properties of up to 98% of this brilliant aluminum, her sculptures reflect natural and artificial light and blend into the environment, taking colors from nature as a reflection. With her works, Chelita wants to transmit joy and light.
ART WORKS IN PUBLIC PLACES
2019 SCULPTURES IN 2 MUSEUMS
- Her PAPALOTL Monarch Butterfly since September 2019 is part of the Art collection of the PAPALOTE MUSEUM in Mexico City.
- Her sculpture: "Miraculous Light" - Hanukkiah is part of the Art collection of the "Museo dei Lumi" at the Jewish Museum of Casale Monferrato, Piedmont, Italy
ARTWORKS IN PUBLIC PLACES AND AT PORTO ROTONDO
r2022 One of he Artworks will be permanently at Palais Campo Franco in Bolzano. Currently the sculpture PEGASUS BEYOND THE OBSTACLES is located in the courtyard of Palais Campo Franco and every 3 months it will be replaced by another one by her.
- 2021 her Artwork Angel of Light was placed in front of Porto Rotondo's church in Sardinia and is part of the Artistic Heritage of the Porto Rotondo's Foundation.
2017 AGAVES IN PORTO ROTONDO
Two Agaves since 2017 are part of the Art Collection and are owned by the Consortium of Porto Rotondo, Sardinia. The Agave Americana is allocated in Piazza Cascella and the Agave Arricciata is allocated in Via Riccardo Belli.
2016-2018 Four Artworks are part of the "Hrusca Foundation" collection and are allocated at the Sporting Hotel in Porto Rotondo, Italy.
ART AWARDS IN ITALY AND ABROAD
She has won 4 first prizes in Sculpture and 1 in Architecture:
- 2020 Milan, Italy. She won the Biancoscuro Art Contest 2020 with the Artwork: Angel of Light.
- 2019 Venice, Italy. 1st prize in the "13th Arte Laguna Prize" in the Business for Art category with the Artwork: Shiny giant Agave.
- 2018 Palm Springs, USA. 1st prize in the "4th. Annual Leaves & Petals Art Exhibition" of the Fusion Art Gallery, in the 3D Category with the Artwork: Cactus Flower.
- 2018 Palm Springs, USA. 1st prize in the "Holidays & Traditions Art Exhibition" of the Fusion Art Gallery, in the 3D Category with the Artwork: Christmas Pinecone.
- 1995 She was selected by a jury of Mexican architects for the publication of her project: "Casa Oseguera" in the book entitled "LA CASA EN LA ARQUITECTURA MEXICANA", by Comex.
2 GALLERIES (that represent her Artworks)
- San Giorgio Arte in Bari, Italy.
- "The Elena Bulatova Fine Art Gallery", Palm Desert, USA.
- "Spazio Anna Breda" in Padua, Italy.
- By the art critic Paolo Levi: "THE SECRET SOUL OF A POET" written for the publication in the Art Magazine: Lagioiadellarte, Contemporary Art review, June 2021, SanGiorgioArte. and for the Art Catalog: "L'Atlante dell'Arte" de Agostini 2021.
- By the art critic Paolo Levi: "ON THE WINGS OF A BUTTERFLY" written for the Papalote Museum in Mexico City and for publication in the Art Magazine: Lagioiadellarte, Contemporary Art review, June 2019, SanGiorgioArte.
- Member of the UNIKA group of Val Gardena, South Tyrol, Italy
- Member of the Movement: "Movimento degli Arcani", founded by Prof. Paolo Levi and the Lord Antonio Lagioia
- Member of the Suedtiroler Kuenstlerbund Association of Bolzano
- Member of the Association of Artists of the Province of Bolzano
- Member of the “Colegio de Arquitectos Mexicanos” in Mexico City
Her Sculptures are found in private collections in: Italy (Bolzano, Lake Garda, Florence, Milan, Merano, Rome, Padua, Treviso, Porto Rotondo, Porto Cervo and Maddalena Island in Sardinia) Helsinki, Monte Carlo, London, City of Mexico, San Miguel Allende, Mexico and Palm Springs, USA.
- 2021 June - Bolzano, Italy in the Little Gallery, individual exhibition "Le Piante nell’Arte"
- 2017 April - Bolzano, Italy in the Little Gallery, individual exhibition "Le Piante nell’Arte"
PARTICIPATION IN COLLECTIVE EXHIBITIONS
- 2022 Sassoferrato, MAM’S Palazzo Degli Scalzi, ospita UNIKA a cura di Andrea Baffoni 21.01.2022 - 6.03.2022
- 2021 08.12-31.01 Asiago, Ex prison with the UNIKA Group
- 2021 27.09-31.12 Bolzano, Palazzo Mercantile with the UNIKA Group
- 2021 22.09-10.01.2022 Bolzano, Campo Franco with the UNIKA Group
- 2021 13.09-10.01Brindisi, Museo Ribezzo with Lagioiadell’Arte and "Movimento degli Arcani"
- 2021 Ortisei, Val Gardena 02.09. - 05.09.2021 invited to participate in the 27. UNIKA Art Fair in Val Gardena.
- 2021 Porto Rotondo, Sardinia 31 July to 30 August invited to participate in the exhibition "Le Quaie des Artistes" curated by Pinuccia Hrusca.
- 2021 Umbria, Italy 10 July invited to participate in the exhibition "THERE IS NO BEAUTY WITHOUT MYSTERY" by Sangiorgio Arte at the ancient Fornace di Deruta.
- 2020 Spello, Italy Int. Exhibition of Contemporary Art: "Stati d'Arte" at the Villa Fidelia di Spello.
- 2020 Perugia, Italy “NON C'E' BELLEZZA SENZA MISTERO”, room at the Rocca Paolina by Prof. Paolo Levi and Dr. Andrea Baffoni.
- 2019 Turin, Italy PARATISSIMA 15th fair int. independent artists. With the Spazio Anna Breda Gallery.
- 2019 Mantua, Italy Museo Francesco Gonzaga, International Biennial of Contemporary Art "Mantova Artexpo 2019" with the presence of art critics Vittorio Sgarbi and Philippe Daverio.
- 2019 Milan. exhibition of the International Yearbook of Contemporary Art ARTISTI '19 "with texts by the Art Critics Paolo Levi, Angelo Crespi, Philippe Daverio, Vittorio Sgarbi and Luca Beatrice.
- 2019 Rome, Palazzo Ferrajoli. "L’Arte si mostra" By Editoriale Pagine.
- 2019 Palm Springs, USA. Fusion Art Gallery "3rd Annual Group Show"
- 2018 Tarquinia, Felici Di Sanctis Park. "Tra i rami dell’arte" with the art critic Philippe Daverio.
- 2018 Porto Cervo, Sardinia. Christie's Int. Gallery "Arte in Porto Cervo Marina" by Sabrina La Leggia.
- 2018 Porto Rotondo, Sardinia. Christie's Int. Real estate gallery "Arte in porto" by Sabrina La Leggia.
- 2018 Porto Rotondo, "Incontriamoci nell’arte" by Pinuccia Hrusca.
- 2018 Milan at The Nature Art Gallery "Abitare la natura" by Sabrina La Leggia.
- 2018 Milan at The Nature Art Gallery "Mediterranea" by Sabrina La Leggia.
- 2017 Milan at The Nature Art Gallery "A Christmas Expo" curated by Sabrina La Leggia.
- 2017 Porto Cervo Marina, Sardinia. "Arte in Porto" by Sabrina La Leggia.
- 2017 Porto Rotondo, Sardinia Christie's Int. Real Estate Gallery "L’elemento acqua nell’arte" by Sabrina La Leggia.
- 2022 5 Artworks in theArt Book: "ATLANTE DELL’ARTE CONTEMPORANEO", by DeAgostini
- 2022 Newspaper CORRIERE ADRIATICO-L’AGENDA, Exhibition at the MAM’S Palazzo Degli Scalzi in Sassoferrato with the UNIKA Group by Prof. Andrea Baffoni
- 2022 Newspaper CORRIERE ADRIATICO-SPETTACOLI, Exhibition at the MAM’S Palazzo Degli Scalzi in Sassoferrato with the UNIKA Group by Prof. Andrea Baffoni
- 2021 Newspaper ALTOADIGE, Exhibition at the Palazzo Mercantile with the UNIKA Group30.12.21
- 2021 TAGESZEITUNG Newspaper, Exhibition at the Palais Campo Franco, with the UNIKA Group
- 2021 GHERDEINA Newspaper, Museo Ex carcel with the UNIKA Group
- 2021 ALTOADIGE Newspaper, Exhibition at the Palazzo Mercantile, UNIKA Group
- 2021 DOLOMITEN Newspaper, Exhibition Palazzo Mercantile, UNIKA Group
- 2021 GHERDEINA Newspaper, Exhibition at the Palazzo Mercantile, UNIKA Group
- 2021 ORFTV, Exhibition at the Palais Campo Franco with UNIKA Group
- 2021 DOLOMITEN Newspaper, Exhibition at the Palais Campo Franco, UNIKA Group
- 2021 Catalog from SanGiorgioArtefor the Exhibition at the Museum Ribezzo with Lagioiadell’Arte and the "Movimento degli Arcani"
- 2021 in the Catalog of the CHAIRCITY Project for the “Artweek” in Bolzano with 1 Artwork.
- 2021 The cover and 6 pages with 9 of her Artworks in the art magazine LA GIOIA DELL’ARTE Contemporary collection, 2021, SanGiorgioArte, edit. with interview and art critic by Paolo Levi.
- 2021 in the Catalog of the UNIKA Fair with 1 Artworks.
- 2021 in the Catalog of the "States of Art" exhibition at Villa Fidelia in Perugia with 5 of her works.
- 2021 in the Catalog of the Exhibition: THERE IS NO BEAUTY WITHOUT MYSTERY in Deruta, in the Antica Fornaccia di Deruta with 10 of her Artworks.
- 23/06/2021 In the newspaper DOLOMITEN the article "FLIEGEN" for her personal exhibition "FLY" in the Gallery of the Artists Association of Bolzano, Via Bottai, 4 in Bolzano.
- 22/06/2021 In the newspaper ALTO ADIGE the article "The aluminum wings of Chelita" for her personal exhibition "FLY" in the Gallery of the Artists Association of Bolzano, Via Bottai, 4 in Bolzano.
- 2021 June in the 2nd volume of the Sgarbi 2021 Prize Catalog with the work: La Spettinata.
- 2021 May in the 1st volume of the Sgarbi 2021 Prize Catalog with the work: Angelo della Luce.
- 12/04/2021 “Here To Stay” Presentation of Chelita Zuckermann and some of her Artworks at The Museion, Museum of Contemporary Art in Bolzano, and insertion of the live video of the presentation on the MUSEION Youtube site.
- 19/03/2021 "Art is Beauty", video interview with some of Chelita Zuckermann's Artworks, posted on the STOL.IT website, South Tyrol and world news.
- 19/03/2021 Article "Kunst ist Schoenheit" (Art is Beauty) by Chelita Zuckermann on Art in times of Covid19, in the German newspaper DOLOMITEN of South Tyrol.
- 2020 3 Artworks in the BIANCOSCURO ART CONTEST 2020 Catalog.
- 2020 3 of her Sculptures in BIANCOSCURO Art Magazine number # 42 October / November 2020.
- 2020 3 of her Sculptures in BIANCOSCURO Art Magazine number # 41 August / September 2020
- 2020, 3 Artworks in the catalog from the exposition in Perugia: "NON C'E BELLEZZA SENZA MISTERO" .
- 2020, 7 Artworks in the art magazine LAGIOIADELL'ARTE Collectibles contemporary, June 2020, SanGiorgioArte, edit. with art criticism by Paolo Levi.
-18/10/2019 in the DOLOMITEN newspaper the article is published: PAPALOTL "for the entrance of his Papalotl butterfly to a Museum in Mexico City.
- 2019, 7 Artworks in the art magazine LAGIOIADELL'ARTE Contemporary collectibles, June 2019, SanGiorgioArte, edit. with art criticism by Paolo Levi.
- 2019, 1 Artworks in the art magazine ART NOW 19
- 2019, 1 Artworks in the MANTOVA ARTEXPO catalog
- 2019, 3 Artworks in the Catalog ART SHOWS 11/03/2019 Palazzo Ferraioli by Editoriale Pagine.
- 2018, 2 Artworks in the THE NATURE ART GALLERY Catalog, Abitare la Natura exhibition, - Immobilsarda -Christie’s Int. Real Estate by Sabrina La Leggia.
- 2017, 2 Artworks in THE NATURE ART GALLERY Catalog, exhibition "A Christmas Expo" Immobilsarda by Sabrina La Leggia.
* Italian press releases: Dolomiten, Alto Adige, Tages Zeitung, La Stampa, Il Giornale dell'Arte, MoCA, Il Popolo Veneto, Il Piccolo, Veneto Uno, Qdpnews.it, Il Monferrato, etc.
* Foreign press relays: foreign affairs & lifestyle, ENFOQUE, The Coaster Zone, Muy Interesante, BITACORA CDMX, PUBLIMETER MEXICO, Voces del Periodista, 889noticias.mx, etc.
-24/08/2018 She donated the Artwork: Agave Splendente, for the charity art auction "ArtCharity Lottery in San Pantaleo for" Oftal Lido del Sole.
5 Spoken and ritten languages: Spanish, Italian, French, English and German.