Her Sculptures are an expression of the spirit and spirituality of Mexico, the artist and architect's country of
Nature, the sense of freedom, mythology, legends, femininity, hope and spirituality
are what inspired Chelita's Artworks, already present in two Museums in Italy and Mexico.
SCULPTURES IN 2 MUSEUMS:
- MUSEO PAPALOTE in Mexico City
- JEWISH MUSEUM in Casale Monferrato, Italy
SCULPTURES IN PUBLIC PLACES:
- Porto Rotondo at the Costa Smeralda in Sardinia, Italy (at Piazza Cascella, Via Belli, at the Church's entrance and the Sporting Hotel)
- Rome, at the Mexican Embassy, Italy
- Treviso, at the Winery: 47 Anno Domini, Italy
- Bolzano, at Palais Campofranco and Bar Civico 22, Italy
Her sculptures are unique works. They are made with bright, colorless aluminum plates, anodized in different colors, hammered, and bright stainless steel and corten steel. The plates are assembled with stainless steel screws and bolts. The lightness of aluminum allows this sculptures to move with the wind. Thanks to the total reflection properties of up to 98% of this shiny aluminum, her sculptures reflect natural and artificial light and blend into the environment, taking on the colors of nature as a reflection. With these works Chelita wants to bring light and joy.
Via Guncina, 52 I- 39100 Bolzano (BZ)
Phone +39 0471270114 Mobile +39 3472160640
P.IVA: IT 03091010219
All rights reserved ®